Sunday 1 February 2015

Red Fox, Red Deer and Salmon

I have found the photos for the Red Fox, Red Deer and Salmon.





I didn't realise it was a fox at first. I was photographing something else and when I looked up it was sitting there watching me.  I thought it was a black dog so I waited for the owner to appear.  It didn't so I decided to walk towards it.  At the same time the dog started running towards me and I then realised it was a fox.  I was a bit scared because I didn't know if it was planning to attack me but it veered off into the bushes.  They are pretty common, and very brazen, in the urban areas of Scotland.



We were indoors looking out of a window but the deer was aware of us and was not happy that we were so close.  I thought it was going to charge at one point.



This salmon was quite difficult to catch.  They are quite fast and you don't know where they will jump out so you have to just set up the camera and hope that one will jump out and you are ready to press the shutter on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment